Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Noodle #5 - "Tell Me 'bout the Time"

Noodle #5 - "Tell Me 'bout the Time"


Noodle #5, written and recorded less than 24 hours ago. It doesn't get any fresher than this!

So, this one has lyrics... And I sing them... Poorly... Meh. I like singing; I sing a lot. I just don't like the rigamarole of writing lyrics and trying to make them rhyme or "mean something." It's just frustrating and annoying. But, sometimes, the lyrics come easy, and I write them down a fast as they come out.

This song is about heartbreak and wishing things could be back the way they were.

You'll find the lyrics below... or at least a close approximation of what I'm actually singing. Enjoy! And don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more.

Lyrics:
 Verse 1:
Tell me bout the time I first met you
Tell me bout the time that we both knew
tell me all about the tie when you and I were all alone together
Long before I lost you

 Verse 2
Oh, the roads that we were traveling on weren't easy
We fought like cats and dogs.
But if I'd known that you were going to leave me
I would have said I'm sorry more often

 Chorus:
Cause I know you're never coming back this way again
and I know that you have found somebody new
I just hope she makes you smile and that you think of me sometimes
And I do still think of you

Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/dale.culp and Twitter at twitter.com/daleculp

No comments:

Post a Comment